The Finish Line Festival
This is not your average run/walk event finish line festival. This unique festival not only celebrates the accomplishments of all the runners and walkers, but the incredible wine, food & music that Santa Barbara County offers. The festival is family-friendly and includes a bounce house as well as games for kids of all ages.
Finish Line Festival Wristbands
All participants will get their Finish Line Festival wristbands at the registration table prior to the run / walk or near the Finish Line Festival as runner & walkers finish. You must have a wristband to enjoy the sponsoring wineries and restaurants.
Stay tuned for 2018 Wineries, Restaurants, Musical Guest & Silent Auction Info!
2017 Sponsoring Wineries
- Beckmen Wines
- Casa Dumetz Wines
- Foxen Winery
- Grassini Family Vineyards
- Jackson Family Wines
- Martian Ranch & Vineyard
- Rideau Vineyard
- Sanford Winery
2017 Sponsoring Restaurants + Menu
- Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara
- Traditional Tuscan “PORCHETTA” | misticanza salad, shaved green apple, gremolata
- Chef Javier's Energy Bar with Peanut Butter, Honey Almond, Dry Apricots and Oats
- Hitching Post II: Oak Grilled Natural Chicken with Southwest Quinoa Salad w/black beans, tomatoes, grilled corn, onions, & goat cheese
- Industrial Eats: Smoked Alaskan king salmon, soft scrambled egg, avocado, bagel crisp
2017 Musical Guest
We're thrilled to welcome Joey Sykes and Honey River playing Americana-Country with a SoCal vibe as well as covering some of your favorite tunes.
2017 Silent Auction
New in 2017, the Vintners 5 Miler will support Santa Barbara Vintners Foundation programs.
Silent Auction Items
- A 2-night stay (1 King Bedroom) at the Sideways Inn.
- Dinner for Four @ The Hitching Post Restaurant II, in a gift basket with HP food products and a couple of bottles of wine, glasses, etc.
- Dinner certificate at Pico Restaurant in Los Alamos, with Pico branded oils, salts, & other food items.
- Beckmen gift basket including wine and other Beckmen branded swag.
- Three liter bottle of Hartley Ostini 2010 Highliner Pinot Noir
- Fiddlehead Magnum of 2013 "Seven Twenty Eight" Pinot Noir
- Foxen Magnum of 2012 Julia's Vineyard Pinot Noir in a wooden gift box
- Sanford Magnum of 2013 La Rinconanda Pinot Noir
- Six bottles of assorted dessert wines
- Santa Barbara Sailing Center:
- 2 Single Kayaks, 2 Standup Paddleboard, or 1 double Kayack for one hour
- Four people on a Coastal or Sunset Cruise aboard the Double Dolpin.
- Rabbit Running: 4 x $50 gift certificates along with a Stainless steel water bottle ($25)
- Sanford Winery Package
- Titan Sports Performance in Santa Barbara:
- 1 month unlimited titan group training classes ($195 value) OR
- For sport performance training/student athletes: 1 free Initial Evaluation/performance testing ($100 value) + 15% off 1st month of training
- Bell Street Farms: Lunch for two, a shopping tote filled with Bell goodies including a candle, trucker cap, coffee mug and a bag of Jessica Foster Salted Caramels.
- Buttonwood Farm Winery gift basket (assorted goods; non-wine)