The Finish Line Festival
This is not your average run / walk event finish line festival. This unique, family-friendly festival not only celebrates the accomplishments of all the runners & walkers, but offers incredible Santa Barbara County wine, food & music and fun!
Finish Line Festival Wristbands
All participants will get their Finish Line Festival wristbands at the registration table prior to the run / walk or near the Finish Line Festival as runner & walkers finish. You must have a wristband to enjoy the sponsoring wineries and restaurants.
Updated July 12, 2018
2018 Sponsoring Wineries
- Au Bon Climat
- Brave & Maiden Estate
- Foxen Vineyard
- Grace + Vine
- Grassini Family Vineyards
- Martian Ranch & Vineyard
- Sanford Winery
- Sweetzer Cellars
2018 Sponsoring Restaurants + Menu (coming soon)
2018 Musical Guest
Making his Vintners 5 Miler debut, local Santa Barbara musician David Vignoe will be ready to help you celebrate your journey across the finish line while you enjoy delicious wine and food!
2018 Silent Auction (coming soon)
The Silent Auction further supports Santa Barbara Vintners Foundation programs and its beneficiaries.
2017 Silent Auction Items
- A 2-night stay (1 King Bedroom) at the Sideways Inn.
- Dinner for Four @ The Hitching Post Restaurant II, in a gift basket with HP food products and a couple of bottles of wine, glasses, etc.
- Dinner certificate at Pico Restaurant in Los Alamos, with Pico branded oils, salts, & other food items.
- Beckmen gift basket including wine and other Beckmen branded swag.
- Three liter bottle of Hartley Ostini 2010 Highliner Pinot Noir
- Fiddlehead Magnum of 2013 "Seven Twenty Eight" Pinot Noir
- Foxen Magnum of 2012 Julia's Vineyard Pinot Noir in a wooden gift box
- Sanford Magnum of 2013 La Rinconanda Pinot Noir
- Six bottles of assorted dessert wines
- Santa Barbara Sailing Center:
- 2 Single Kayaks, 2 Standup Paddleboard, or 1 double Kayack for one hour
- Four people on a Coastal or Sunset Cruise aboard the Double Dolpin.
- Rabbit Running: 4 x $50 gift certificates along with a Stainless steel water bottle ($25)
- Sanford Winery Package
- Titan Sports Performance in Santa Barbara:
- 1 month unlimited titan group training classes ($195 value) OR
- For sport performance training/student athletes: 1 free Initial Evaluation/performance testing ($100 value) + 15% off 1st month of training
- Bell Street Farms: Lunch for two, a shopping tote filled with Bell goodies including a candle, trucker cap, coffee mug and a bag of Jessica Foster Salted Caramels.
- Buttonwood Farm Winery gift basket (assorted goods; non-wine)